Sunday, May 31, 2009

Direction?! What's Next?!

3.11am, Monday, 010609, Windy

One year had passed.
Today, last year, I officially declared ORD.
Time flies, my things had changed, apart from look, and size as shown below. But overall, the thinking and through the things that happened, in work, study, and people around me.

Another week had gone, thankfully, cos I was rather emo (emotionally troubled). My friends was pretty worried for me, especially my comments made in Facebook was noted with worried from lots of friends around me especially Ah Wang, Kel, Kai Boon, Xiu Ling, Xian Hui and Albert...etc

Thanks Ah Wang,
For the meet up on Friday night with Ah Wang ( Though some of your words are direct, but it is ok, cos almost all Cancerous are direct but truly to friends, that is why, we are truly to people in our ways, we simply dislike lies)


Thanks Kel,
I guess, U must have a great nite watching Jolin Tsai, Butterfly showcase @ Max Pavilion and the great dinner that u thought of treating me, and in the end, it was my treat! haha:D

Whatever you gone through, it is a test of our abilities of how we handle people and the things in our life!

Thanks Kai Boon, Xiu Ling, Xian Hui and Albert
Especially Kai Boon and Xiu Ling for staying behind till late 2am to listen to all the emo stuff that happened...Thanks!
I am recovering, hopefully:D

I feel that in this one year, there were a lot of opportunity wasted. Yet in return, through the obstacles that I had gone through, it just make me a better, stronger person and knowing the direction I am heading towards in the coming few years and adding to my contact list more best friend becos of my characteristics traits!

I was amazed that one of my best friends in Secondary School, Xian Hui, had found the picture (Below) that we took before I enlist for Army.


It is a evidence to people around me especially new friends whom don't believe that I am someone who used to weigh 110 kg!!

It is a fact!

The old Jeff in 2006 with my group of Secondary school friends
In the picture (Me, Albert, Xian Hui, Xiu Ling, Kai Boon)


The New Jeff 2009
In the picture (Xian Hui, Xiu Ling, Kai Boon, Albert, Me)


Time for some entertainment
Jolin Tsai had been in the entertainment industry for 10 years and she is moving strongly with her latest album from Warner Music, Butterfly.
290509 - 300509 (Jolin Tsai Singapore Promotion)

Jolin Butterfly Concert @ Max Pavilion
On Thursday, I was selected to be one of the lucky VIP to win the Jolin Tsai showcase with surprise during last week ( emo) period, this was one events that I had attended which gave me a new changes and view of seeing the hard work and effort you had placed will bring about loads of support from people around you!
Jolin Tsai had done it, she is the Chinese Pop Dancing Diva.
6 songs were sang in her "free" showcase including Real Man, Butterfly, Compromise, Sun Never Set (from Agent J album), Parachute, Accompany with Me.
Some of the pictures taken in the Jolin Tsai Butterfly showcase.
Jolin Tsai Showcase stage!
Jolin Tsai!
Jolin Tsai Butterfly Concert Poster!
Macau Express Cafe with Kel
Jolin Tsai Autograph @ Lot 1 Shoppers' Mall

Jolin Tsai first autograph session @ CCK, 7pm.
She sang 2 songs, Real Man and Compromise.
The entire Autograph ended around 9.30pm.
It was packed with lots of people and fans!

Movie
Night At The Museum 2
The start of the emo week, I catch a movie @ Vivo City on my own.
As the last time, I watched a movie on my own was 1 year ago, feeling lost thus, I just do not wish to be disturb and thus, watching a favourite movie
(though Colin promise to watch it with me, yet he watched it with his loved one) another empty promise!)
Well, those who watched Night At The Museum 1, must and should watch Night @ the Museum 2 as it is fantastic. Though the laughter is lesser, yet the storyline is reasonably great!
Rating 3.9 out of 5.


Music Review

Jing Zhang Yun Jing
Black Dress Album
She is the Champion from Chao Ji Ou Xiang ( Super Idol ) Competition @ Taiwan 2007.
She is the year best newcomer of chinese pop industry, Jing Zhang Yun Jing, first album (Gold Typhoon Music).
If you used to like Pan Mei Chen, She is simply the choice for this Generation Y!
The impressive voice that rock my world!
Recommended hits: Hai Chun Zi (Black Skirt), Po Tian Huang (Unprecedented), Pian Ai (Prejudiced Love), Gai Bu Liao ( Can't Change)
Black Shirt MV
Wilber Pan
007 Album
This is seventh album of Wilber Pan, it is also of the most expensive and highest budget so far for Wilber Pan album preparation.
Featuring AKON and Wilber Pan with his first album hits, Be With You, second recommended hits, featuring Lee Do Hai (Korean Artiste) in Wilber's MV, Shuang Ren Wu.
Overall, this is the album that you will see changes in Wilber style, his improvement in singing which no doubt the effort and the impressive cool look.
Qin Ai De ( My Dear) is my 3rd recommended hits!
007 ( Featuring AKON and Wilber Pan ...Be With You MV)
Bu Xiang Fang Shou
This is an album by Eason Chen, I was watching Entertainment news and surprising one of this songs from this album ( Bu Xiang Fang Shou) was played at the end of the show.

The title is Ren huo Zen Yang.

Featuring Eason Chen as the taxi driver in his MV, he was thinking of the different days, months and the years he wasted in his life when he was young and many changes wasted as he had used his time on stuff that he feel he should not be spending on, which he feel lost, and depressed of his life as a taxi driver, as he feel, he had been wasting half of his life on unncessary stuff which he should not...

The MV was a awake up call for me to know my direction and don't waste time on people who do not see your talent and things, or people not worth spending on if not, it will be like Eason Chen, looking lost after 20, 30 years of his life...
This is a album which I had overlooked with many great songs!

Ran Huo Zhen Yang MV
You will be inspired to work harder for the people U loved after listening to this song! Definitely!(Especially people who are lost in direction and life)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails