Monday, June 8, 2009

Fight the Blues and Clear the doubts!

3.27am, Tuesday, 09/06/2009, Hot
Fight the blues...
Clear the doubts...
Apart from people around me knowing the stuff that happened in life weeks ago, which were bygones by now, and it is time to move on. I just hope this events in life will just test me to be a firm person to hold my own principle and my own set of belief as well as to build my personality and to impress the people around me.
Though at times, we do question why are things happening, yet if we can use this time wisely on changing our habits, attitudes and building strong mutual relationship with people around you, especially family and some "Selected" friends as well as spending more time, e.g. reading a book, listening to music, or doing things of your interest, you will be surprised that those things that you lose, are gaining more than you feel you lose them.
Birthday wishes to June babes, friends:
May all wishes come true!
June 1 - Wei Keong ( happy Belated B day)
June 8 - Xian Hui
June 8 - Jun Yuan
June 8 - CJ
June 9 - Yu Chen
@ Holland Village - 2am dessert Bar with Kai Boon and Xiu Ling.
It was not an arrangement meet-up as on Saturday, the friend whom I was supposed to meet was unable to turn up for the meet up, as he is not well, thus as it is a Saturday, thus there is a valid reason to be coming home late.
Kai Boon, Xiu Ling and I went to this restaurant - 2am Dessert Bar as it is closed till 2am ( I guess!)
The recommended dessert in the house is Twix ( the one which Kai Boon is holding on)
It contains burnt caramel mousse, peanut crumble, home-made valrhona chocolate ice cream.
I am not a chocolate lover, but u will be amazed with the chocolate ice cream as you will be hooked with the combination.

In this picture, featuring Kai Boon (Left) and Xiu Ling...
In this picture, Me!
www.2amdessertbar.com for more desserts and details @ this place
Recommended
3.7 out of 5 ( With a group of friends as it is cosy place to catch up with friends with desserts and drinks!)

@ Holland Village, Essential Brew
On Sunday, after a great workout @ the gym, Patrick, Adelene, Augustine, Selene and I met up @ Holland Village for dinner.
I had been MIA (Missing In Action) from the activities as I was busy with work previously and preparing exams etc, thus this meeting is a must-come from the rest of the 4 friends as shown in the pictures, as they are missing the laughter and the "Ha ji " "ha ji" that I will spice the group with...

In this picture (From left, Me, Patrick, Adelene, Selene and Augustine)
The 'ugly' 5 ....
In this picture ( From front, Jeff, Patrick, Adelene, Selene, Augustine)
Essential Brew - A restaurant where you and friends can chill and relax with your shoes taken off @ level 2, beverage, ice cream and desserts)
Recommended
rating 3.7 out of 5

Music Review

Tank - Ru Guo Wo Bian Chen Hui Yi (If I become, memories)
This song was made known by a friend, L , whom was asking me to look the lyrics of the song by Tank which his album has yet to release his album, however, this song was played with popular demand by listeners and was @ the Top 20 chart in YES 933 this week.

The lyrics of the song speaks...!
Read it as it is meaningful especially for people who feel their presence will only be memories...if their friends remember!


The YouTube MV link

Jolin Tsai - Wo De Yi Lai ( The One I Depend on)

I was watching Jolin Tsai, Butterfly MV when I came across this song and the MV, which I was deeply hooked to the lyrics and the way this MV was presented. In most Jolin Tsai, she will be the one who is the lead role in her MV, yet in this MV, she played a singer who is invited to be singing for the newly-wed couple in their wedding ceremony.
The song MV featuring how love can be everlasting with both compromising the differences, the mutual trust in the relationship and the diversity of how life changes, the relationship still hold firmly even 20, 30 or even 40 years down the road.
For someone like me, who had lost faith in past relationship or had felt that true love had extinct, this MV speaks of the moments and the pieces that joins both together, forever!
A very nature Jolin without any special effects..

The lyrics of the Song which I was moved...

The YouTube link...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails