Monday, April 27, 2009

The power of Love or Love is blind?

9.33pm, Monday, 27/04/09, Windy

The title I placed is related to the recent wedding I had attended over the weekend @ Malaysia. One of my distant cousin got married with a Malay lady on Saturday, My family and I went to Malaysia to attend the grand wedding @ KL.

It had been quite some time that I had not stepped into Malaysia for visiting and shopping. I really miss the place. Maybe because there was a period of time when I was young, I used to stay @ Malaysia thus going back KL is enjoyable and fun thing for me.

Traveling on the bus

Seriously, I haven't been sleeping very well, ever since work has started thus choosing coach to air, taking a coach down is the best choice as I will be able to sleep after the checkppoint @ Tuas Second Link to KL.

It was a 4 and a half hours journey without stopping @ Yong Peng thus travel time was reduced to the usual 5 hoours plus. There is packed lunch box served to all passengers on board and drink to choose from...
It's quite worth after all.
@ The Corus Hotel
A 3 days stay @ KL Corus Hotel. A 4 star hotel that my aunt had reserved for my family. It is cosy, comfortable and great experience staying there for the past 3 days, as I managed to use the swimming pool, gym, and steamroom.




For dinner on Friday
Dinner @ Manhanttan Fish Market restaurant. It was my first time eating Manhanttan Fish Market, I ordered the fish and chips set. I was a treat from my aunt and cousin...
Hmm...Hungry right..!


Putra (MRT card)
This is the Putra MRT card that is a single ticket which brings me lots of convenience, as before the dinner on Saturday nite, I managed to grab some time out for shopping on my own to Petailing Jaya and some other shopping Malls like Lot 10, Sungei Wang etc for a shirt and a good back massage...


On Saturday
Before heading down to Petailing Jaya, I managed to have something which is my all time favourite food, A & W meal, I missed the curly fries, coney dog and root beer.





Wedding Dinner On Saturday
The grand wedding and the main purpose of the trip is the wedding dinner. Lots of VIPs and invited guests.
Hmm...this is the second wedding that I had attended in 2009. I believe there is one more soon to come...
The blessings that the couple received from the parents, relatives and invited guests. It is different from the usual chinese wedding I had attended so far...
I managed to have a great chat and exchange msn and email with my cousins whom I seldom see them nowadays.



On Sunday Morning
The Grandpa Ba Gu tae is one of KL famous cuisine. My uncle and Aunt drove us to this coffee house which serves the best food for breakfast.
Seriously, the herbal and strong aroma enhanced the taste of the Ba Gu Tae...
It is total different from Singapore as local ones are strong in strong base without much pepper...
Well, some prefer the old taste which I will do compared to those in Singapore...









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails