Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Time

1.14am, Tuesday, 150409, Hot
Just as half of Singapore population are slept and be ready for school and work. I am typing out my assignment and trying ways and means to ensure that this TMA will be alright before submission.
This is the only TMA assignment I am left with...hopefully, I can conclude it tomorrow.

If only, I have more time...

More time to sleep, more time to study and more time for outdoor activities and other stuff...

@ Last friday (170409)
It was a long weekend for most of us, I was really spending the morning and noon to follow up on my 3 assignments and thankfully, I was left with only 1 to submission which the deadline is on this coming Friday.

It was a re-treat with my friends, Patrick, Adelene, Selene and with Adelene's brother, Anderson. We meet up for dinner @ Vivo City and after dinner, we sat down to chat about about year end plans which I was really looking forward too....

Sun-tan, Massage, spa etc.....




Sometimes, I do hope, life will always be great times and smiles from people around u. I does not say, people are not smiling, but definitely, laughing is lesser as everyone is stressed with work and my other commitments which we stopped and limit us to smiles, unless we are out of the situation....

Hope life will be better though I feel that there are many things for me to learn, and I hope with the level of trust and friends around me and their guidance will lead me on...further and smooth to the road of success....:D
On Saturday
KTV session with Jun yuan, Kah Leng, wei keong and Colin and makan session @ Chinatown area with this group of friends, it was an enjoyable day...Lots of laughter and updates from each other...
We had not been singing for long time.
I guess, Yoga song is definitely one of my top 1 list songs selecton list and I did tried songs by Su Yong Kang, Elva, Jolin songs eventually to heat up the spirits of the KTV room and songs by other artistes.
On Sunday
As usual, a gym day for me with my gym mate, Colin and his friend....

Music review
Recently, Liang Wen Ying song has warmed my heart especially her voice. For this week, I would to recommend her album and her song. A bit of introduction about Liang Wen Ying, she is from the popular star search singing competition 超级星光大道 2. She came in 2nd and was given a contract to begin her singing career....


She has the talent and I believe with the right advertising promotion, she will be the next big star in town...
Overall, this album was able to show fans Liang Wen Ying abilities in her singing and ways of presentation did warm my hearts to hear her albums, even on radio stations.
Rating: 3.5 out of 5


One of the songs that I really like

歌曲名称: 可以不爱了
歌手姓名: 梁文音
专辑名称: 爱的诗篇

梁文音 - 可以不爱了

让窗户通通都打开

让阳光通通都照进来

让风放肆的吹伞我身上的尘埃

把你的过去变腐坏

把你的溺爱藏起来

把你的所有都搬到我房间以外

现在是三点钟

你应该还没醒呢

这有点刺眼的光线

会不会打扰你呢

梦不会实现了

我应该要醒了

我不该只懂得配合

你习惯短暂的温热

我努力要自己避开

和你曾走过的地带

但是又和不舍拉扯

处在我快乐的界外

我何尝不是一个人

来决定爱的延长赛

奈何总是勉强对自己

有一个善良的交代

我努力要自己躲开

你给我的伤心地带

但是又和失去拉扯

得到的全都是意外

到现在还是一个人

吞噬着自己的能耐

到最後我可以不爱了

你却说舍不得

现在是三点钟

你应该还没醒呢

这有点刺眼的光线

会不会打扰你呢

梦不会实现了

我应该要醒了

我不该只懂得配合

你习惯短暂的温热

我努力要自己避开

和你曾走过的地带

但是又和不舍拉扯

处在我快乐的界外

我何尝不是一个人

来决定爱的延长赛

奈何总是勉强对自己

有一个善良的交代

我努力要自己躲开

你给我的伤心地带

但是又和失去拉扯

得到的全都是意外

到现在还是一个人

吞噬着自己的能耐

到最後我可以不爱了

你却说舍不得

离开你欲走还留的眼睛

我要我忍住在一次抱你

躲开你转身以後的消息

这一次我可以 我努力要自己避开

和你曾走过的地带

但是又和不舍拉扯

处在我快乐的界外

我努力要自己躲开

你给我的伤心地带

但是又和失去拉扯

得到的全都是意外

到现在还是一个人

吞噬着自己的能耐

到最後我可以不爱了

你却说舍不得

你可以不爱了 别说舍不得



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails