Monday, April 6, 2009

Finally

12.10am, Monday, 070409, Windy

The things in life that motivate me to work harder or strive for the best...

Recognition? Monetary award?

For myself, I am someone who basically find chance if possible to exercise during the weekend. For some of my friends @ SIM and even some close friends, I had been feeling exhausted and frustrated with my management assignment.

How I hope my tutor for management is the similar to organisational behaviour...I miss her and her class, Dr Kajula! U rocks!~

Well, for the upcoming days, I shall be busy with some stuff which I feel worth my time and effort learning and as mentor are willing to teach me, and the environment I was at, is really worth doing so!

I will prove myself, as I was given the chance and now, it is time to perform my best as I had been resting really long...

And not to let anyone down... even though the journey I am uncertain how long I will take or stay, yet as I was not alone, thus me and the other new friend shall move forward together to learn and pick up new stuff as we go along....

During weekend
Gary is back in Singapore. Xiuling, kai boon and I arranged to meet up in a rush, thus we simply have dinner @ East Coast. I guess, the pictures speaks louder than words.

My favourite chicken wings and samba fish...

No prawns as we know now tiger prawns are very expensive and very sensitive issue few weeks ago. I guess, doing some homework of knowing the current quote price before we act, in order not to be disappointed...

Haha~:D





@ Fabulous Pub
I believe this place will be another hang out place for me and some close friends of mine. I feel that the place is comfortable as it is a open-ktv concept, whereby you selected the song/s to sing and wait for your opportunity...

This is the second time of the month, I had gone down to chill with my friends and have fun together....

The shirt I am wearing- I gots to drink!~ *3

Cheers,
Everyone!




Music Review




The chinese music had been overwhelmed with Queen diva, Jolin Tsai new album, Butterfly.

Personally, as a Jolin supporter, it is not the best album that Jolin has proved herself. Maybe of marketing, or her Warnermusic are still finding her new direction, it seems Warner music does not know the direction that Jolin career is heading towards.


I miss her past albums

Kian Wo 72 bian album(2003)- Sony Music
Palace album- Sony Music
J-Game album- Sony Music

Dancing Diva(2006)-EMI
Dancing Forever(2006) -EMI
Agent J album(2007)- EMI


She had truly prove herself as Asian best female singer especially during her years, between 2006-2009, she was awarded MTV best female vocal because of her Dancing Diva album...

I hope her new record company, Warner music will not destroy Jolin Tsai reputation and her singing career, especially in her album selections of songs, it was a disappointment that there are 4 hits from butterfly album are from originally english hits...

That is indeed to many...

Elva Hsiao singing career was almost destroy during her years in Warner music with a 3 years wait, 1087 album, yet the response...hmm...

I hope her record company can benchmark their best marketing tactics and the years of carving Sammi Singing career in Warner music early days, I was really successful...

Overall rating
2.5/5

Songs recommended>>>

花蝴蝶(Butterfly)
妥協 (Compromise)
大丈夫(Real Man)

影舞者(Shadow Dancer)


REAL MAN 歌詞
聽比說得多

不怕我囉唆知道我難過

陪著我沉默手機桌布只有我很多甜蜜小動作自己吃飯沒胃口刷卡之前先問我喜歡我朋友

也會愛我的狗懂環保愛地球

保護我像英雄總是大方介紹我

什麼節日都記得陪我減肥吃蘋果

幫我買口紅

i don't want a boyfriend

I need a real man

誠實的嘴 

可靠的肩 

溫柔的眼

i don't want a boyfriend

I need a real man real man real man real man

何時出現 何時出現 何時出現

何時出現

會玩會工作會瘋會生活會下廚會運動會愛會作夢又像男孩又成熟對我大方自己摳教我絕招打電動什麼都有我

i don't want a boyfriend

i need a real man

誠實的嘴 可靠的肩 溫柔的眼

i don't want a boyfriend

I need a real man

real man real man real man real man

可會出現 可會出現 可會出現

可會出現我現在有一點通 

該怎麼解決你寂寞你說了兩三分鐘 

我願意花兩三年去做既然你ㄍ一ㄥ

很久要不要等等我大丈夫耍酷耍溫柔 

肩膀什麼都扛得動我嘴唇輕輕動一動 

就知道我在想什麼

lust show me one real man十項全男 

real man

i don't want a boyfriend

i need a real man

誠實的嘴 可靠的肩 溫柔的眼

i don't want a boyfriend

i need a real man

real man real man real man real man

i don't want a boyfriend

i need a real man

誠實的嘴 可靠的肩 溫柔的眼

i don't want a boyfriend

i need a real man

real man real man real man real man

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails