Tuesday, September 29, 2009

If only weekends can be Friday, Saturday and Sunday...

7.15pm, Tuesday, 29/09/2009, Hot

It is another week with loads of assignments to research on and books to read.

Though I am feeling exhausted of the tight schedule, yet it is better than having nothing to do and keep thinking about negative stuff which we might eventually dwell into.

19092009 (Saturday)
Kai Boon Belated Birthday Celebration @ Holland Village Thai Express

The previous time I had meal @ Thai Express was one year ago with one of my army friend, who dislike to be name (anonymous) called Y.C whom we seldom chat or met.


Though we were expecting Xiu Ling and Xian Hui to be around, yet due to their commitment of their assignments and exam, thus they were not present for the event.

Albert and I together with the Birthday girl, Kai Boon met up for simple, yet meaningful meal for the night @ Thai Express.

Albert ordered the Woon Sen Tom Yum Kang (Crayfish red Tom Yum glass noodles).

Kai Boon ordered the Pad Si Ew Talay (Thai stir-fried Seafood Kway Teow).

I ordered the Poo Nim Phat Phrik Thai Dam (Black Pepper Soft-shell Crab Rice).

As for side dish, we ordered the Kung Ka Bwang (Crispy Pancakes).

Mango Freeze

On the way to Holland Village, I had in mind to give a little surprise for our birthday girl.

Thus I decided to get a mini green tea cake from Bread Talk for Kai Boon, wishing her all the best in everything she does.

Mini Green Tea cake from breadtalk


20052009 (Sunday) @ East Coast and Changi Village
This is the third day of the long holiday. I had locked myself @ home to complete all my assignment before heading out to meet my friends. In the end, after correcting my Organisational Psychology first TMA (Tutor-marked assignment), I concluded my assignment @ 8pm.

First, I met up with Selene, Jian Ci and Adelene @ Jurong Point. However, as we are meeting Augustine @ Chinese Garden MRT for supper thus we waited for him near the station to drive us to East Coast for supper.

We ordered lots of food including satay, fried prawn noodles, char kar tiao, chicken wings and sugarcane drink to bring it a perfect match.

We hang around @ East Coast for more than 2 hours before heading down Changi Village Market for desserts. We ordered the Ice Xue Lang, Ice jelly and Hong Cha Longan.

Hong Cha Longan
Ice Xue Lang

Ice Jelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails