Sunday, July 12, 2009

Virus

4.36am, Tuesday, 14/07/2009, Hot

Thank goodness.

At this moment when I was updating my blog for this week, I am on the path to recovery from all the "virus" attack. Eventually, it started with high fever, and after taking 2 panadol pills, I recovered. Yet, another fever alarmed me with fear as it was feeling if it is H1N1 attack.

But I was just thinking too much.

I decided to head down to the clinic on wednesday, as I was not feeling well.

To ensure that the clinic I will be going be prepared that they will be handling a patient (me) which having a high fever, I decided to call them telling the patient attendant to make the necessary arrangement and mask (of course).

As the clinic I went, was not a H1N1 ready clinic, thus after registrating my name to see the doctor, I seek the advise from the nurse to stay outside the clinic for further instructions.

3 days Later

I did update my doctor with my conditions and he assured me that it was just flu virus and lack of water that cause the high fever. I was on strict diet avoiding all heaty, fried, sour and spicy food to ensure the condition is controlled.

Indeed, I was a moment of relief.

However, I do hope that it is we should all be socially responsible for ourselves and others, if you are not feeling well:

>Stay at home.
>Ensure that you are away from the large crowd.
>Be responsible with your personal hygiene.

After Recovery
Brother-In-Law Birthday
I was indeed having sufficient rest at home with strict diet. At least, I was in health mode to celebrate my Brother-in-law's birthday with my family on the actual day of his birthday.

Though we did take lots of photos, but to protect my family privacy thus, I just uploaded this picture with the cake that my sister had specially brought from Secret Receipt.

11/07/2009 Raymond Lam @ Jurong Point (Alicafe Event Autograph)
Raymond Lam is one of my favourite TVB artiste, the reason for some supportive of him is because of his acting and also his singing, especially one of my favourite duet is by Raymond and Vincy (Ming Tian Yi Hou).
Raymond Lam is the spokeman for Premium Gold Alicafe. He was invited to Singapore for the official launch of the Alicafe Event @ Jurong Point on Saturday.
It was packed with loads of fans and Raymond Lam's supporters mostly, ladies from all ages.
Alicafe ambassador, Raymond Lam
@ Bugis (Ji De Chi Desserts Store) & Hong Kong Cafe
It was a busy Saturday, apart from going to Jurong Point for the Meet and Greet Session of Alicafe Event @ Jurong Point Starring International Artiste, Raymond Lam.
Adelene, Patrick, Azlin and I decided to head down for some desserts to relax ourselves to discuss some plans that we will be having in late December.
My Best friend (Me with Adelene)

Adelene and Azlin
Patrick and I

Our Group Picture (Adelene, Azlin, Patrick, Me)
We ordered Bean Curd, Bean curd with black sesame, black sesame and Peanut soup
@ Bugis Hong Kong Cafe
Fried Rice with Hotdog and Egg
Toast with Ham and Cheese

Carrot Cake
Baked Rice with Ham
Movie Recommendation
Ice Age 3 -Dawn of the Dinosaurs
The sub-zero from the worldwide blockbusters "Ice Age" and the 'Ice Age: The meltdown" are black , on an incredible adventure...for the ages. Scrat is still trying to nab the ever-elusive nut (while, maybe, finding the true love); Manny and Ellie await the birth of their mammoth, Si, the sloth gets into trouble when he creates his own makeshift family by hijacking some dinosaur egges; and Diego the saber-toothed tiger wonders if he's growing too "soft" hanging with his pals.

On a mission to rescue the hapless Sid, the gang ventures into a mysterious undeground world, where they have some close encounters with dinosaurs, battle flora and fauna run amuck - and meet a relentless, one-eyed dino-hunting weasel name Buck.

Personal View: The Ice Age series had never let the audiences, great comedy for family, friends and the animation effects is awesome.

Rating; 4 out of 5.

Music Review
Peggy Hsu (Fine) Mei Hao de Album

The Album that I would like to recommend is by Peggy Hsu, her latest album, Mei Hao De, Fine, released by Seedmusic Music. Peggy had never fail to present her music, this album is a easy-listening album with 11 tracks. Songs such as Di Di Di, Mei Hao de are tracks worth listening.

Though this album is not very "glamourous" with different marketing strategies to beautify the album, yet, this album had hocked me because of the music and Peggy's Voice.

Rating 3.5 out of 5.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiteiKSVTqo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails