Monday, July 20, 2009

Time

2.12am, Tuesday, 21/07/2009, Hot

For bloggers and viewers, whom might be expecting a interesting post dated 21 July 2009, I am going to disappoint all supporters as I am not in a stage to bring such colours to my blog posting for this week.

However, if you feel disappointed not having music review, movie review or interesting food journal, well, that is life, there are times to celebrate, cheers about and also there are incidents that we will weep and tears shed for the loved ones we lost.

I do hope people especially my friends will understand, certainly not this week.

The following post is dedicated to my deceased cousin...

(To protect my cousin, his name will not be mention)
**
(Friends who know me, I am fine, don't sms or call me for further details, thanks :) )

In life, many things are beyond our control, especially incident that caused by external factors.

That's why, we should cherish and treasure the things that is given to us, by our God, parents, family and people around us.

The past week was a saddening and miserable days in 2009.

As for myself, even when writing down this post entry, I do feel that some things had never happen, yet in reality, we can't change the fact.

Last Tuesday (14 July 2009)

I lost a beloved cousin. He is a talented, quiet person to people who knew him, as he come from a family which uphold right values and attitudes in life and strict, discipline environment.
(which is important against bad influence in life)

His wish is to become a Chef, in creating delicious Japanese sushi, Japanese cuisine for his customers, family and loved ones. He did it, as he is working @ Sogo, KL.

Yet he was taken away by the Lord, in a fire @ KL last Tuesday, the time was 9.30am when the incident took place.

We were stunned to receive the news on last Tuesday morning from my Aunt as such incident can never happened to him, yet he was taken away from us, forever.

The time we met @ 2009
The last time I seen him was 3 to 4 months back while attending another Cousin 's wedding. He was seated with my Uncle and Aunt as well as his younger brother, thus, with much encouragement from my heart, I was sure that I need to break the ice by chatting with him at a corner of the wedding hall with him and his brother.

And we did, as we had not met each other for years thus, just as I thought it will be difficult to start a conversation, I was wrong. We were sharing similar feeling, as it was a formal occasion, we were feeling uneasy in a way.

We exchanged our online contact, email, facebook etc in less than 20 minutes chat and that kept us closer as Cousin even across the borders.

Though he did not manage to survive in the fire. Yet to us, he is someone who should not be taken away so early as he is younger than me and he has a bright future awaiting for him and wishes yet to fulfil.

He is such a nice guy and well-mannered person among his peers yet I do question why should such a great person be taken away?

My Wishes:

I do hope my Mum, family, and everyone especially Uncle and Aunt as well as his younger brother will be stronger to face all odds in life and move on in life as I believe my Cousin will not want to see us in such a state of sorrow forever.

Today is the 7th day of the incident, and to Chinese tradition, many people believe the death will be back to visit their loved ones.

I don't know whether such belief is true or not, but I certainly believe in some aspects.

For my cousin, as both of us do stay up to quite late at night, thus, I was only able to write this posting which contain words kept within written in my blog.

Hope u will see it, but if you don't, I do hope, u will understand how we all feel for your departure.

However, time is the only source to cure all illness, sorrows, and withdraw all pains from the loved ones. I hope though I can't say, we will recover immediately, but certainly, we had and we will move on in life.

My cousin words and his creations and the dedicated hands which won lots of satisfy customers and the passion in his profession, will live in our hearts, his works, his smiles, his thoughtfulness, his pictures and the birthday wishes he wrote to me, I will remember them.

On behalf of my Uncle and Aunt, thank you all friends of my cousin for your help, really appreciate, may all be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails