Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Life goes on!

8.32pm, Tuesday, 28/07/2009, Windy

I am at SIM University writing this post. I can help but to use the computer to type down some updates within the week.

School has commenced last week with a new semester.
Though the week, I do have to accept the fact that my cousin had passed away, but I had been keeping myself occupied with school work and other stuff to force myself not dwell in moments of sadness and also driving positive liquid to the body.

My 2nd Sister Birthday (July 23)

The last Thursday was my Sister birthday.

Well her age, I shall not declare it as women age are always sensitive.

She is one year older, definitely, well her husband got for her this lovely ice cream cake from Hagan Daz Ice Cream which I really like and enjoy eat it even though everyone got an equal share of the cake.


I really cherish the great family moments that I share with my family members as even how close you and your friends can be, family members are the ones that will be there for you, always.




Snacks

As some of my friends knew each year I will be going back to Malaysia to visit my relatives, thus whenever I took a few days from school or work to do my visiting, I will definitely bring back some goodies and local delights from Malaysia. Though the previous was a sad trip, but our stomach needs to be filled, thus on the last day of my trip, my sister and I went to this shop called "San Shu Gong".


It has the freshness goodies and local snacks and tibits which you find. One of my favourites local snacks which bring eye brows raised up is this picture below. It is a yam biscuit which had its filling (Yam) inside which enfold into the biscuit. The biscuit is really crispy on the outside.

If you have chance to grab something from the shop or any local snack shops, do try it!



Roma Pizza
My niece brought this pizza was brought from West Mall, a food exhibition, on Saturday, though strictly I am controlling my diet due to health reasons, but I had no choice to try this pizza which I cannot restrict myself from not looking and taking a bite of it.

I am someone who look mushrooms and becon which the pizza is filled with tops which melt the cheese with the mushrooms and becon added as toppings, the chicken was crispy on the outside though it is sliced but I simply able to taste the freshness of the meat which is in between the cheese and other toppings such as pineapples.


It is a great snack and having just 1/8 of the pizza for dinner on Saturday is perfectly great.



Wonder Girls -Nobody

Wonder Girls is one of the top female Kpop group which had been recognised our their dances and their songs, especially in this year, where Kpop classics, dramas, and songs are overwhelming in our ears, the local radio station Yes933 has been playing this popluar hits numerous times on Thursday special slots which played Engligh, Japanese and korea Songs.
I guess, the K Pop music video of popular bands like Super Junior, Wonder Girls had won lots of cheers for their songs and that why, it also bring lots of attention of this eye candies to everyone's spotlight.

Click on the link below to check it yourself, I believe you will like it.


In Singapore, if you ask me, what is the lastest hit song in town, especially in K-Pop, I will tell you, Super Junior -Sorry Sorry is one of the "Hit" songs which has bring lots of popularity the band and coffee talks about this boy band.


The Sorry Sorry Dance has become of the hit dance steps that many people are imitating and coming up with different versions to add laughter to the dance steps.

Don't believe it?

Tap on the link below can see for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails