Monday, March 23, 2009

Transformation week

3.57pm, Monday, 230309, Windy
5th post in blogspot. I am getting used to blogspot and the icons. This week, most of my time, I did spend on the road to completing my assignments on hand but on Wednesday, I decided to go for swimming and sun-tanning...

@ School
I managed to submit my assignment @ -TMA for effective communication at 5am. As for business, government and society module, I managed to submit on Saturday morning @ 3am.

As for my management module, this tutor had sort of make her lesson worth my time coming down, as she had ensure her tips and highlighting of the glossary helps us for the coming week quiz..
Highlights of the week...
On Saturday - 21 st March 09
I was feeling merry and nervous as this is the day that arrived, 21St March 2009.
A day that change the status of my best friends, Terence and Vanessa, as they officially declared husband and wife.
Don't worry, I am not nervous because of their change of status.
But because I was holding 2 status for the night, I was one of the invited guest for their Wedding @ Hilton but also the host for wedding.
My change of status - A freelance host ?

It was not my first hosting experience and definitely not my first time doing presentation in front of 400 ppl in the grand hall. I was nervous with the changes of schedule as reflected in my schedule which I was not informed before hand till the last 30 minutes, thus I had to keep thinking of words and phases to say before the 2nd video highlights...
After a 1st and only time run down, the wedding dinner began with my opening speech and introduce of both parents of Vanessa and Terence., following a footage of their video and events that change their life...
@ 8.30pm- The official march in of the couple.
The second part of my speech with additional add in of the morning video highlights...10 minutes long... and my speech...
Truly, the video was edited really perfectly, as it was done last minute- last 30 minute before everything is ok which conclude by the coordinator that it will be flashed..

Yet, after viewing the video, I feel like settled down with the girl...
@9.25pm - The second march in, with Terence carrying Vanessa.
@ 9.30pm - The popping of champagne, "3 Yam say" session which I was leading...
However, as my voice was too loud, the mike is cut, I guess the audio PA stuff was suffering and deafening by my loud voice...
@ 9. 45pm - The speech by Terence and Vanessa.
@9.50pm - My concluding speech.
It was a wonderful experience, at the end of the event, Terence gave me a red packet which I did not expect and in return, I gave Vanessa, the red packets that Sherline and I had prepared earlier to pass to our best friend and sister.


















The menu for wedding @ Hilton Grandhall

My red packet, for my services.(host for the night)
















The table no. 6















The first dish of the wedding- Abundance of Fortune
My 3 brothers - Desmond, Wei Keong and Colin.

The flower is meant for the special person for the night, my partner for the wedding.















The wedding gift for all guest
Music pick of the week
石欣卉 《無能爲力》MV


She is the 1st runners' up for Superstar 2005.
She is from Malaysia, currently, she is a Singapore PR.

She is Sing, Shi Xin Hui. She is one of the singers in the chinese market who has a good vocal.
She is Queen...女皇

I like her first album 从台北到北京 (From Taipei to Beijing)...
2nd album - 剧欣卉集
3nd album 女皇 album, 女皇驾到.

The 2nd hits of her album is 《無能爲力》one of the theme songs for Perfect Cut (a drama in Channel U featuring Thomas Ong, Michelle Chia, Julian Hee, Zhen Wan Ling etc.

The lyrics of the song attract my attention and the chorus... A strong feel for something, yet you are unable to change the outcome of the situation...

I was caught in the such scenario, few weeks back, when I heard the news... Yet knowing her new plans in life with something to be expecting soon, I feel delighted for her :D
Yet this is the only songs that strongly sang out how I felt...till now
無能爲力 lyrics
风空洞吹过


一年又这么过


思念独舞成旋涡


雪失魂飘落


明年该怎么过


思念撑不过寒冬


承诺太沉重


你背不到最后


任凭我独自坠落


是我太执着


就像那残留的灼火


微微弱弱颤抖


用所有爱过的回忆


原谅 着你


恨自己不能把过去 放弃


此刻我却无能为力


我们的爱变成我自己的悲剧


干枯的眼眸


留下一道裂缝


掩饰不了的伤口


荒凉的北风


一阵阵刺进我胸口


拒绝着我的痛


用所有爱过的回忆


原谅 着你


恨自己不能把过去 放弃


此刻我却无能为力


我们的爱变成我自己的悲剧


无法忘记无法痊愈


我越是清醒越怕失去你


怪我太任性


只盼时间将伤痕抹去


恨你 我无能为力


用所有爱过的回忆


原谅你


恨自己不能把过去 放弃


你和谁创造新回忆


我一个人的悲剧


不奢求你感激


用所有爱过的回忆 原谅 着你


恨自己不能把过去 放弃


此刻我却无能为力


我们的爱变成我自己的悲剧

End of this week update...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails