Sunday, November 1, 2009

Snapshots 30th Oct & 1st Nov 2009 (Part 2)

2.16am, Sunday, 08th November 2009, Windy

In just a few days, I will be occupied and facing the music and moment of truth. In total, I had 4 papers to complete this semester. I can't wait for the last paper which is 19th November 2009. But before, I start thinking so much wild thoughts of the things I wanna do, I guess, I should really have complete attention on revising on the 4 modules for this semester.

As part of my weekly updates, this is the Snapshot taken on 30th Oct & 1 Nov 2009, the pictures and fond memories which is added to 2009.

@ Bugis Steamboat + KTV @ Marina Square 30 October 2009 (Friday)

On Friday right after work, 3 of my colleagues and I had planned to have dinner together @ Bugis after a week of hard work and a small motivation for me to do well for my exam thus apart from bring me to a best place for a mini steamboat gathering after work, I decided to get some chocolate for my colleagues who had been guiding me and giving lots of support in my work.

Some pictures taken @ Bugis Steamboat

Herbal soup with Crab
2 Different soup bases with Herbal soup and Tom Yam

Some of my colleagues @ work who had been my greatest pillar in my work life...
Me and Abbe

Ann and Jeff

Yew Wei and Jeff

Diamond Candies and Chocolate for my colleagues

This special Chocolate candies from Candy Empire are specially brought from the colleagues who had been there to support, motivate and solve all doubts I had so far @ work.



@ Bugis - Colin Belated Birthday Celebration 1 November 2009 (Saturday)
The day after the steamboat buffet with my colleauges @ work. It is time for some gathering with my poly friends @ Bugis (again? Cos Singapore is so small). We promised to celebrate his birthday for the birthday boy but we were 3 days late, thus instead of having a cake and the traditional style of celebrating, we decided to have his birthday dinner @ a hongkong cafe located @ Bugis with a special gift for the birthday boy, Colin.

Some pictures taken @ Bugis
XXXL size Milk Tea!

Keong with the XXXL Milk tea?
(Is he drinking it alone?)

Or it's me, Jeff!
(Drinking the XXXL Milk tea by myself?)

Or just Colin?
(Drinking the XXXL by his own?)
Not forgetting...

Kah Leng & Jun Yuan!


But before that, Kah Leng decided to take the challenge of the "BEST photo taken while sleeping?!

Some pictures taken that will let you feel hungry!

Black Pepper Chicken chop set on the pan!

Fried rice with fries

Pork Chop with mushroom sauce on the pan!

Noodles with Egg

XXXL Milk Tea....

Music Review
Jolin Tsai - Love & Live Concert DVD 2009 Special Edition
She is known as the Dancing Diva. She is none other than Jolin Tsai, her latest Jolin Love & Live 2009 from Warner Music, featuring her latest album, Butterfly with a compilation of her live concert DVD from Taiwan and her exclusive DVD of her 5 songs which she had sung her favourite songs in her list, including Jolin's best buddy, Stefanie Sun singles, Afraid, and songs by Eason Chen, Gigi Leong and Fish Leong.
In the 3 rd DVD, it had featuring her singles in 1999, I know you are miserable, in the live concert album.


Youtube MV Link, I know you are miserable (Year 1999, Singles)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails