Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Busy

7.53pm, Tuesday, 18 August 2009, Hot
As usual, assignment has been keeping me occupied, burning numerous nights and taking away my weekends.

On hand, I had two projects to handle and to be submitted within next week.

I guess, instead of spending my time to reflect or thinking on things that will not happen, I will rather spend it wisely on work and studies to enrich myself with knowledge from books and learning new stuff @ work which I guess, I did not have such opportunities in the past.

Time flies, it is at the month of August.

A new term will be starting commencing soon.

Pictues taken @ Rasa Sentosa during National Day

Group picture taken with Ray, Adelene, Patrick, Azlin, Selene, Augustine and Me (in orange Adidas red Shirt)

Photos captured from Selene's facebook.

I just hope that there will more activities after my assignments are submitted and doing some stuff which I hardly do now.

E.g. swimming and running.

Music Review:
AMIT (Ah Mei)

A new name, a new look, this is the comments that many people are surprised with the new Ah Mei and the new style of music. This is a brand new Ah Mei, which she set aside her title as Queen of Pop in the chinese music.

She tried Rock, and heavy metal which listeners will be eager to hear her presentation. I personally feel though this album lacks some songs which you will select to sing @ KTV yet, it is a breakthrough for chinese music and the diva, Ah Mei has finally able to be herself.

Songs recommended:

分生(Split)

相愛後動物感傷(Love cause pet to be hurt)

掉了(Drop)

好膽你就來(Come if you dare)

Rating 3.9 out of 5.

Youtube link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOSE3WY0Dfs&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails