Sunday, January 9, 2011

林育羣 小胖 Lin Yu Chun - 未来的第一站 MV




















Known as the "Little Fatty" or "Taiwan 's Susan Boyle", Lin Yu Chun, became a worldwide sensation overnight with his stunning rendition of I will Always Love You on the hit Taiwan Singing Contest, One Million Star in April 2010. Within half a year, he has signed by a major record label, Sony Music, and released his English Debut album, "It's My Time."

Embarking on his international promotional tour, the chubby vocalist had released his first English Album earlier on last year. Made for his Chinese fans, Lin Yu Chun Vol 1 features songs such as Ah Mei's " Wide Sea Empty Sky", Freya Lim's "Living by Oneself" and Shunza's "Stars ( I'm not a star"). This album also features the titular new song "The First Stop in the Future" composed by Hsiao Hung Jen and lyricist Wu Yu Kang, and Lin's star-making versions of " I will Always Love You" and "Amazing Grace."

Album Title: Lin Yu Chun Vol 1
Music Publisher: Sony Music
Date of Release: 2010 Oct 27

Playlist:
01. 未來的第一站 (New Song)
02. It's My Time (原唱: Jade Ewen)
03. 一個人生活 (原唱: 林凡)
04. 星星 (I AM NOT A STAR) (原唱: 順子)
05. 蛻變 (*I Understand 中文版)
06. 海闊天空 (原唱: 張惠妹)
07. 存在 (*Under Your Wings 中文版)
08. 累格 (原唱: 戴愛玲)
09. I Will Always Love You (原唱: Whitney Houston)
10. Amazing Grace (原唱: Hayley Westenra)
11. 未來的第一站 組曲 (未來的第一站,蛻變,一個人生活,星星I Am Not A Star)

Song Recommended:
The Entire album


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails