Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The 25th (Part 2)

I begin to realise that most of my friends' birthday fall on second half of the year, begins with May, June, July (The most number of friends), August, September, October and December.

Thus, this are the months, I will seriously control my diet. However, I had to admit that I have seriously put on some kilograms after having to eat 2 birthday cakes. Though they are just 3 slices of the entire cake, yet who cares, right!

At the end of the day, I am only able to hear the birthday songs sang by my family, friends, buddies, once a year. But, the choice of birthday cakes, I just hope it will not be repeated for next year, we can always try other cakes, e.g. Ice cream cakes!!

However, thanks for the surprises :D
Date: 07 July 2010
Time: After 7pm
People Involved: Kelly, David, Me (Jeff)
Place: Raindrops Cafe @ Scape
Address: 2 Orchard Link, #02- 38
Singapore 237978
Website: raindrops.sg














Does it look like Raindrops?
They look like stars instead!















The Best Buddies & Friends:
David (Since Primary School)
Kelly (Since Secondary School)















My Birthday Cake!!














A slice of Chocolate cake only ?!








A table of food
What we order?
Me: Seafood Pestro
David: Metique Beef
Kelly: Crispy Salmon with Asparagus















One of my best buddies for 17 years since primary school














Oh, that's Me!
Dessert @ redmango
Authentic Frozen Yogurt
If you are someone who prefer to have something sweet after meal, probably a dessert to distress, I guess, the newly opened redmango @ Scape might be one of your choice to make, located @ next to Cineleisure Orchard, the actual address, 2 Orchard Link, #02-29/30

A place that sells fresh, low fat yogurt suits for all, especially those who have sweet tooth but unable to resist to sweet stuff, go try it...!

U can topped it up your yogurt with fruits such as fresh strawberries, cherries, to M&M chocolates, mini candies etc.

















redmango @ Scape














Yogurt with mixed strawberries, corn flakes & Candies (below)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails