Monday, June 21, 2010

A Movie that redefine Childhood Days
















During the previous semester, I hardly have time for movie (s) because of work and study, yet, I did promise myself a good retreat with popcorn and soft drink (though it is unhealthy) especially after 6pm.

My movie pick for this week is Toy Story 3.

I was amazed with my niece that she eagerly wanted to watch this movie when the trailer was played at the theatre when we were waiting for Karate Kid to be shown.


My bet was right, I will say, Toy Story 3 whether if you planned to watch it 2D or 3D, you will simply love the plot, characters, values and the entertaining thrills for the next 109 minutes.

Cast (Background Vocalist) starring Tom Hanks, Tim Allen, Joan Cusack etc.

The plot for Toy Story 3 is set for Woody and Buzz had accepted the fact, their owner, Andy would eventually grow up someday, but what happens when such day arrives? In this third series, Andy had grown up and is prepared to depart for college, leaving behind his loyal toys troubled about their uncertain future. Lee Unkrich, the director and co director of Toy Story 2 and Finding Demo brings his unique talents and comedic sensibilities to the proceedings which once again bring moviegoers back to the delightful world of Woody, Buzz and his gang.

I will rate 4 out of 5 popcorns for this movie even with or without 3D effects. I hope this is not the final chapter for Toy Story as The Shrek has concluded its story.


For more information, log on http://home.disney.com.sg/



Final Note:
Pixar Animation Studio, thumb up for the wonderful movie.


I was thankful to have a box of my childhood toys with me in the storeroom. Though I hardly open the carton box, but it is still with me, as it has occupied a space in my heart that I just can't bear to throw them when I was shifting house 2 years back.


A gift for my birthday - a collectible item from a friend of mine as he know I used to like cars, I kept this till now, as this friend of mine had saved up for his entire month pocket money just to buy this gift for me, I was rather touched even looking at it as this item is more than 10 years old.




One of my best friend brought this when he went to Hong Kong for holiday with his parents as he knew I used to like Bus collectible items.
This friend of mine will never fail to get me a gift when he travel overseas till now after 17 years of friendship.





As for this, I brought this in Genting last year as it is just entertaining, which I used this to disturb Wei Keong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails