Wednesday, June 30, 2010

It's My Day!














Age, to guys is not a secret, yet for the ladies, definitely.
I guess, I was bold to reveal this in my blog.
Well, my wishes for this year is rather simple:

1. Stay healthy and pass my IPPT yearly.
2. Doing well for my degree program (academic studies)
3. Everyone including myself, family, friends and loved ones are doing well and blessed with love.

Below are some of the pictures taken by Colin:
Special thanks to Wei Keong, Colin, Jun Yuan, Kah Leng and John for organising this surprise and the presents!!





















No birthday cake, but my favourite chocolate Fondue!





















Putting on weight?
I will work hard tomorrow to exercise!
















My Favourite: French Fries
















Fish and Chips!!









One of my buddies and friend for 17 years, Wei Keong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails