Friday, March 19, 2010

Old Memories, Redefined

1.31pm, Saturday, 2oth March 2010, Raining

Raining day can bring mixed emotions to people, if after two weeks without rain but just sunny, hot day, I guess, the rain will just come at the right time.


However, if it is a Saturday, and you just woke up and getting ready for your Saturday outing and activities, I guess, the rain is a hazard as you probably have to bring a umbrella (which I try not to) or a jacket, or even raincoat which I guess, people seldom wear it nowadays.


Some Picture & Activities done over the last weekend:

















Picture taken @ Marina Square Starbucks after a 3 hours of shopping

Date: 13 March 2010
Time: 8 - 9.20pm
Place: Suntec City - Just Noodle
People Involved: Melody, Eugene, Delon, ZhiQin, Wei Lun, BJ and Me (Jeff)



















Our Group photo: Me (Jeff), BJ, Melody, Eugene, Robo (ZhiQin), Delon, Wei Lun



Date: 17 March 2010 ( Wednesday)
Time: 7.30 pm - 10plus
Place: Jurong Point @ Fig & Olive Restaurant
People Involved: Connie, Kelly, David and Me (Jeff)


After a year, Kelly, David and I arranged to meet Connie on last Wednesday for a meal. It was supposed to be on a New Year gathering but due to our busy schedule thus we decided to arrange it at a later date.


Well for the three of us, we will address Connie as "Auntie Connie" as she is our senior and my first employer whom I had worked with during my secondary school days. Even after we had graduated from GMSS(Ghim Moh Secondary), we still keep in contact with her.


During my school days, if not because of her encouragement and the things she thought me @ work, I will not have achieve so far till now even till this point in life I am doing my part time studies in SIM and working at the same time. I remembered during recess period, I will look for her at the school book store and we will chat about our experiences and happening in class.


Though GMSS had merged with Jin Tai Secondary, and eventually renamed as Clementi Woods. But I guess, what holds great friendship is the trust and bond for the past 10 years.

Definitely, she is a living example, a great role model to me with respect.

Some Pictures that we had took:


















From the Left: Me (Jeff), David, Auntie Connie, and Kelly






















My Best Friend since primary school (18 years) : David























A cake that Kelly had brought for us! But the words are written a bit messy... ...






















Chicken Chop with Spaghetti





















My order: Fish Melted Cheese



Music I'm Currently Listening




















Artiste: Harlm Yu
Album: Harlem Yu New+ Best Selection Compilation (3 CDs)
Music Publisher: Univerisal Music




















Harlem Yu is taking his lastest concert tour to Hongkong in January 2010, and a little before that, the multi-talented Taiwan entertainer will unleash his most comprehensive best of year album yet to warm up the audience. The 3 CD is a great musical retrospective for the veteran singer-songwriter who has released 28 albums and more than 250 songs in his singing career since 1986. Our of this huge repertoire, 45 hits are selected for this collection, including such classics as 'Tidal Wave", "Missing You", "Let Me Love Once and For All", "Can't Help But Help", "The Passionate Desert", and I'm the Only One Who Loves You".

Harlem has also recorded three new songs for this compilation, among them the titular rock number "18 till I die"m and the first plug "Endless Transparent Thoughts" which is the end theme to the Taiwan Broastcast of the Hit Drama 'Brilliant Legacy. Ever the music brat, Harlem specially designed a "Death Rocker" image to link up with the album theme.



Overall Rating: 4 out of 5.

A Compilation worth buying.





















Youtube MV Link - Endless Transparent Thoughts (Harlem Yu)
(New Song)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6Vy7P7bvyM


Second Song Recommended





















Youtube Mv Link - Only Person I Loved (Harlem Yu)
(Theme song for One Million Singer Variety Show Opening)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hE_mJnEe0s&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails