Friday, March 5, 2010

New Friends VS "OlD" Friends

5.14pm, Saturday, 06/02/2010, Hot

To me, I may be a direct person, yet I do understand myself having a certain level of EQ that I should portray the right kind of feelings for some problems and people whether @ work or social context. Well, even though I may be alright with some light issues, but certain I feel that in 2 days, yesterday and today, I totally experience what is like to "Though you may be friends for years or so called "Best Friends" but it seems that as years accumulated, we are just like strangers on the road who look familiar but lack understanding."
But to me, certain memories are worth keeping, I will keep in mind. Yet certain memories whereby people or so-called friends have schema ( mental shortcut ) of what happening in the past, yet I just feel that what is past is already "Gone in the wind."
But the most scary part is that your " so called " friends do refresh your memory with what happen in the past and sharing it with others though I was meant to be a secret for both, between u and her or him!
Well, that 's why, one of my colleagues told me in the past " There isn't any so called forever friends, as people changes!" But one thing that we can't change is we can have time to create new things happen or money to make things happen!!

New Friends @ School
To some friends, they feel that I am sincere and very out-spoken but I don't think so. But well, it is what people perceive me in their mind. I was thankfully, after 6 weeks, I had knew a new friend in School as known below.
A out-spoken person in what he feels worth debating for!
A character that shine in school, hope u excel in your studies in SIM and we shall meet again in other modules and not be a 6 weeks friend.
A picture taken @ 01 March 2010.
**************************************************
"OLD" Friends @ Patrick 's Birthday Party 27 Feb 2010
Date: 27th Feb 2010
Location: Raffles City (Shokudo & MOF)
People Involved: G4 ( Patrick, Adelene, Selene & Me(Jeff)
Objective: To celebrate Patrick's Birthday




















Best buddy since Pri 1 - Patrick & Me


























Patrick & Selene



**************************************************


























@ Shokudo
























Me

























Patrick




























Adelene





























Selene




**************************************************



@ MOF For Desserts
























Me

























Green Tea with Hokkaido Red Bean

























Last But Not Least
























Patrick's Gift from The Body Shop -

From Me, Adelene, Selene, Augustine - a member of G4 Community.


********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Da Mouth - Wan Tu 3 (1, 2, 3) Album

Pop Group: Da Mouth

Music Publisher: Univeral Music Taiwan















Taiwan 's popular hip-hop group Da Mouth including Aisa, Harry, MC 40, and DJ Chung Hua are unleashing their 3rd album One, Two, Three on 23 Jan 2010. The theme is "the future", and the new album is packed with electronic pop dance numbers that are said to be much ahead of the current music trend. Among the 12 tracks (two of which are instrumental), the first plug to come off the album is ROCK IT, a disco/ house anthem allegedly representing what the young generation is thinking. ROCK IT is also the official theme track for PUMA Sports 2010.

My Rating: 3.6 out of 5.
An Album worth Buying !
Songs Recommended:

Rock It

Green Kicks

La Ji (Kiss)

Ai Bu Ai Wo (Love or Love me not)

Turn up the Music

Back to the Future

Shining



















Youtube MV Link - Rock It by Da Mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails