Thursday, January 28, 2010

Looking Forward

6.26pm, Friday, 12 Feb 2010, Sunny

Place: @ Home
I took half day leave for dental appointment and also to hear Li Yi's last day program in Yes933, 2-5pm.
Today @ Workplace.
2 of my best friends and colleagues, Jen and Joey are leaving the workplace for new career options as well as the best DJ in town, Li Yi is leaving Yes 933.
I wish all the best in everything u do!

















Recently, 3 weeks after school commenced, I guess, my colleagues and my classmates all notice that my eye bag are getting darker daily. Well, working and school at the same time is a option I am still wondering, why some classmates have no problem handling both...


Curly Fries or Twister Fries?
Whenever Chinese New year is around the corner, Mc Donald will introduce the Mc Donald version of the curly fries. Though it is originated from A&W but I guess, a alternative bring in this old school favourite just bring back loads of memory with my Dad...

As we grew older, we might look back at some things that we did, silly, intelligent options? Maybe? or people who we miss, where are they now?


































Music Review
Artiste: Wong Jing Lun
Album Title: Ok Man
Music Publisher: Warner Music Taiwan
Genre: Ballad, Pop


















Arguably the most popular contestant in the 3rd season of One Million Star, Taiwan Popular Singing Competiton, Singapore singer, Wong Jing Lun has had a a smooth entry into the Mand-pop scene that began with his well-received debut album Jing's Note in 2008. Recently, he made a formal acting debut in Idol drama, Momo Love starring Cyndi Wang, and soon after that he is to release his sophomore album Ok Man. Tailor-made to Jing's vocal characteristics, the album comes with new songs in various genres and styles, such as rock and rap, and more mid-and up tempo numbers.


Main tracks include Oh, my Mother (Wo De Ma), written by award-winning producer, Adia and "Hollow Man" written by Lee Shih Shiong and Daryl Yao.





















Youtube MV - Oh, My Mother



Overall Rating: 3 out 5.

Personal View: He had improved in his vocal presentation and album concept is really appealing to the mass public. He will definitely one of the big names in Mando-pop, it is just a matter of time.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails