Thursday, November 17, 2011

3 months!

1.02am, Friday, 18 Nov 2011, Windy
I had almost forgot about this little space that I have.
I had been busy earlier on, or should I say, I had been busy all the while.
But I do question why am so busy?
For myself, others or because of no choice, or because the chance of all events having at the same time?
I do not have answer myself.
Probably, I had been overloaded with many commitments which I should not.
Well, I do regret on sometimes on certain things if I do not do well, thus, when opportunity comes, I do try my best to strike my best putting effort to prove that people have not trust the wrong person to do the right things.
Well, I think this 1st paper, I am not well-prepared.
Blame it on the reservist enlistment which I had spent one day at camp to clear the reservist status which it is due to system error.
Blame on the fact that heavy commitment with YEC.
Blame it on my poor time management.
Blame it on the fact that the work load is unmanageable which I had hardly time to read my textbook.
Blame it on myself, as I am the source of the cause of things happening on me!
Well, as I finish this last sentence to vent our the little frustration at this little space that belong to me, I make sure, I do pull myself up as quickly as possible, to do well in my exam ( the last paper).
After so many setback in 2009, and pick myself and believing myself again in 2000, and after the operation in mid 2011, a new beginning, yet, when looking back at all these incident, people I had encountered, whether are they true to their self or to me, it does not matter.
What it really matter is: at least these encounters had lead me to know what I do want in life, hopefully.
For the time being, I will say sayonara to this little heaven which I almost forgot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails