Monday, May 31, 2010

Sundown Marathon 2010

Friends who knew me long enough would know that getting me to do exercise is the hardest thing anyone had ever try to persuade especially my poly friends, keong and Yuan asking me out for badminton back then in 2005.

Yet now, I would comment that if I don't do it at least once a week, I will simply feel uncomfortable.

1st Reason:
Well, though I deny over the years, I had witness the pros of doing exercises and the need to do it as it was due to red alarm from my family doctor who was warning me that if I don't start doing something to my weight problem, you will definitely face some serious chronic illness such as heart discomfort, high blood pressure.

2nd Reason:
I guess, the motivation to woo someone during my poly days was the greatest motivation. Yet in the end, the rest of my friends should know what is the ending of the "Fairy Never Tales"

3rd Reason:
However, just recently, I just found a new reason to increase my frequent of exercise, quoting from a Taiwan variety show co host which both of us shared the similar opinion, "I choose to do intense exercise, because I want to eat more good food."

The Start of my exercise plan and the painful lesson learnt:
During my BMT days, I was asked to join a group of friends who was in the platoon for a run during our night OTOT (Own Time Own Target) hours, this four friends of mine, Shawn, Ting Ann as well as two of my section commanders, Kelvin and Aragon was the greatest motivators in life started doing 1 km to eventually more and more platoon mates join us and the further we will run as we were motivated to shed and lose some inches and make sure we pass the IPPT and getting in to command school.

Eventually, the rest of friends went to command school but not for me, as they managed to pass their IPPT. I was extremely disappointed with myself as it changed my life encounters to be placed with little opinions and going through lots of painful events in life which no one can understand for the rest of my army days.

Well, because of this eagerness to lose weight and to prove myself as someone who was so close to get the things I want, and to change the dreadful events in life at camp thus I put in double effort. Even with OTOT (Own Time Own Target) hours, I was doing exercise alone even though some friends back in camp was nice wanted to join me but I just cannot forgive myself not making it to command school and eventually knowing how important rank is in my unit thus exercise time was my reflection hours.

However, the environment you are at really influence the characters of the person.

Though eventually, Me, Ting Ann, Shawn were not in the same unit, school, but we still keep in contact. Back then, booking out time was precious, but this friends will keep me accompany and the idea to maintain our weight and have a great figure were running in our heads as we are handsome singles.

Eventually, running has build my character, doing things with perseverance and bad temper if I fail to complete or accomplish things I had not placed effort to make a change. I believe, there is nothing you can't do, "it is just a matter of time, whatever you want to or you don't wish to."

We choose to join the Singapore Marathon organised by Standard Chartered Bank and Adidas.


42 km was a mission to complete, perseverance was the key.
After my last paper on Saturday, 29 May 2010, I was waiting for sunset.
As Sundown Marathon is a new try out marathon with a manageable distance, 21km.
















Sundown Marathon 21 Km Route

















My Tag No : 07461















Me - A Picture taken by my friend
















Some pictures taken my Marathon-photos.com














21km Half Marathon gathering point

A dedication and A Word of Thanks to my friend:
Happy Birthday to u, keong!
May all wishes come true whether in work or study and good health.
Thanks for being my friend since primary school, secondary, poly days, and till now!
Times flies, 17 years of precious moments and fond memories are the best gift we had shared for decades!

















A picture taken dated 13 June 2008 @ Double O while clubbing!





































Theme for This week:
Two great singers under the same roof with extreme level of treatment and promotions

Artiste: Irene Dai Ai Ling
Album Title: Tone
Music Publisher: Sony Music Taiwan













Many fans who knew about Irene Dai Ai Ling, commented, "she should and can be famous, if only with the same level of advertising like ELVA, Jolin, Jay Chou and Show Luo."
She has her character and X-factors yet time after time, she lacks the right person to give her the level of attention and peak of her career which she miss it in the beginning in the year 2002-2003 @ EMI Virgin Music.

About a year after Love Sign, Taiwan singer Tai Ailing is out there promoting her 2010 new album titled Tone. Known as the "Iron Vocal Princess", Ailing has an explosive voice that makes a great fit for tear jerking love songs, and after experiencing the loss of a relationship herself recently, she is especially infectious singing the sorrow of women suffering from the pain of heartbreak.

Tone gives us 10 bittersweet new songs with dramatic stories, like the titular first plug Tiao Tong is a powerful and emotional ballad based on a true story from Ailing's sister. The album's other main cuts include "Firewall", "Plus, Minus, Multiply, Divide", and the Yang Pei An duet "Just One More Look At You".


Playlist
01. 閉上眼睛愛 02. 跳痛 03. 昨天的明天 04. 防火牆 05. 加減乘除 06. 好壞 07. 說不出原諒 08. 未來式 09. 左右 10. 只要再看你一眼 (合唱: 楊培安)


** Songs in Bold Green are recommended tracks.



















Youtube MV Link:

只要再看你一眼by 楊培安&戴愛玲
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tY8KdlXFWlE&feature=PlayList&p=A88CB0AC4CE43D45&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=27


Dai Ai Ling Album Profit Picture in 2002- Magic Album













Do You Tube?


















Voted as KTV Top 10 Most challenging Singles in Taiwan:


Youtube MV Hits: 对的人 by 戴爱玲 (Irene Dai Ai Ling)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLuW6xF_zYI&feature=related

Do You Tube?
















2010 YES 933 Can Drama "爱无尽"Theme Song
愛了就知道 by 戴愛玲
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMDFhRh2VC0&feature=related


An Overview of Irene Dai Ai Ling Albums in EMI Virgin Music and Sony Music from 2002 -2010:

From 2002-2003 in EMI Virgin Music:














From 2008-2010 in Sony Music:















Album Artiste: Jay Chou
Album Title: The Era
Music Publisher: Sony Music Taiwan




















This might be the album many fans had been waiting for - a brand new album from Jay Chou!

More than one and a half years since his last Mando-pop masterpiece Capricorn, the Taiwanese superstar has kept himself busy with his movie engagements. He has even made his first idol drama, and taken the first step in his Hollywood venture.

In 2010, his 10th year as a singer-songwriter, Jay returns to lead Chinese pop music into a brave new era. His highly anticipated 10th album will be released in May, which will be followed by a world tour beginning in June. The first single off the album is called "This Superhero Can't Fly", in which Jay sings about the downside of fame as he learned firsthand through an eventful decade in the show business.


CD Playlist
01. 跨時代 02. 說了再見 03. 煙花易冷 04. 免費教學錄影帶 05. 好久不見 06. 雨下一整晚
07. 嘻哈空姐 08. 我落淚。情緒零碎 09. 愛的飛行日記 10. 自導自演 11. 超人不會飛

DVD Playlist
01. 超人不會飛 MV 02. 免費教學錄影帶 MV

**Songs in Purple Bond are recommended tracks in the album.

Do you Tube?















Recommended Tracks:
Youtube MV Hits: - 好久不見 by 周傑倫 (Jay Chou)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNA1RcTxg9k

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails